FOR ALL APPLICANTS ACADEMIC YEAR: 2022-2023
Applicant must ensure that he/she has the following information in hand before proceeding for ‘Online Application for Admission \
- Applicant’s functional E-MAIL ID and MOBILE NUMBER. [They will be used for Two Step Verification Process (TSVP) and all future communications from the College]
- SCANNED COPY OF PASSPORT SIZE COLOR PHOTOGRAPH of the Applicant (scanned with minimum 72 to maximum 150 dpi, taken against white background,45 mm high and 35 mm wide – as per Acceptable Photograph Guide)
- Applicant’s scanned signature against white background
- Applicant’s AADHAR CARD NUMBER (Providing AADHAR card number is mandatory for successful completion of the application)
- Correct details of Residential address / Address for communication
- Necessary Mark-sheets & Certificates of last qualifying exam | Caste Certificate (If Applicable) | Proof of Date of Birth & Residence| AADHAR Card | PAN Card
- If any existing/active student having registered opts for a new registration through this link and creates another Log in ID, his/her existing/active admission/profile shall be ceased and he/she shall not be able to continue in the existing/active academic programme for further progression.
- After Completion of Online Application/Admission, it is mandatory for the Applicant to submit hard copy of application/Admission form along with Necessary document to the College
- Note: As the User Id and Password entered are important academic credentials, the applicants are instructed to preserve and memorize the same for all future requirements. If forgotten visit Students help Desk along with identification proof for procuring the User ID and Password.
Existing Users who have created their logins before, can use the following link for login and view their
Dashboard for notification and any communication from the College.
Proceed To Login